Monday, January 31, 2011

Couples Photoshoot!!!





After a cancellation due to COLD weather we FINALLY got to participate in the winter couples photoshoot With Chrystal Morrison of Chrystal Clear Photography (London). Not too sure what the other couples got up to, but Justin and I certainly had a great time. Our photo shoot consisted of us getting Stuck in the snow and getting pulled our by a tractor!! We got to see some cows, and it was VERY cold, at -12 which makes me VERY happy we didn't try to do the photos in the -25 degree weather!It also makes me feel bad for the girls who participated in last years winter photo shoot as we asked them to wear sandals and basically no more than a sheet wrapped around them to keep them warm! I dont have any of the pics from the photoshoot to share but I will share a few from last years winter photoshoot. Keep an eye out for more couples and baby days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment